Lost Mission: Where Love is Found
Hannah and Kyle
How They Met
Hannah and Kyle first locked eyes in early February of 2017 while bringing groups of young Aggies to the San Antonio Rodeo to see Cody Johnson. Kyle and Hannah immediately hit it off but their relationship took about six months to truly materialize. There isn’t a specific moment that either of them can point out as “the moment” it all fell into place, but it all happened so organically that that it just felt right. They kept their dating relationship a secret from their friends during their first month together– even secretly going on a vacation with each other! When the news finally came out that they were dating all of their friends reacted with “Finally’s” and “I knew it’s” and were so happy to see the couple find love.
The month of October in 2018 was a cold and dreary one to say the least. One Sunday afternoon, San Antonio was blessed with some sunshine and the couple decided to take their boxer named Bella out on a walk as soon as Hannah got home from play rehearsal. At Hardberger Park they made their way to a little overlook spot where you can see a creek that is usually dry. As Hannah said, “See it’s already dry”, Kyle was already on his knee with ring in hand, ready to ask Hannah to be his partner for the rest of their lives.
With a love of ferns combined with the couples style leaning more toward a “timeless” look, the couple decided to use lots of green and keep everything as organic as possible. After looking over Hannah’s long time Pinterest board, they realized that a green, gold, and ivory theme is what she has truly always wanted.
- A love for puzzles inspired Hannah to create custom puzzles for her guests to be entertained while they waited for the ceremony to begin.
- They had handwritten vows, and Hannah even wrote the entire ceremony script herself.
- The officiant was a longtime family friend that ws also the officiant at her brothers wedding. They had him deliver the iconic lines from Princess Bride, “Mawwiage. Mawwaige is what bwings us togever today…” to start of the ceremony with a bang.
- Instead of table numbers, their reception tables were named after places they had travelled to together. They included pictures of their trips on each table as well!
- Instead of red velvet, the couple had Green Velvet for their wedding cake flavor.
- And in Aggie fashion, their cake topper naturally had to say “Whoop” on it.
Words of Advice
|“If you’re planning it yourself, set goals for yourself and put them in your calendar; I organized everything by month- I had certain to-dos each month to accomplish, and crossing each item off the list is so rewarding. Also, figure out a system to organize your thoughts. I could not have planned our wedding without Google Docs! Additionally, enlist a Day-Of Coordinator, whether it’s a trusted friend/family member or a pro, you need to be able to hand off all plans and worries at the beginning of your wedding week. Lastly, don’t forget, along the way, keep dating your future spouse, and try to talk about anything but wedding planning!”- Hannah & Kyle|
- Bridal Salon
- Bridesmaids Dresses
The Cake Fairy
Hungry Horse Restaurant
- DJ/ Band
- Décor/ Rentals/ Florals
Touch of Whimsy
- Grooms Attire
Jos A Bank
- Guest Accommodations
Bevy Hotel Boerne
- Hair/ Makeup
Amber Asher, Vixen Onsite Hair and Makeup
- Paper Suite
- Photo Booth
San Antonio Photobooths
- Reception Venue/ Lighting/ Linens
- Rehearsal Dinner
Cibolo Nature Center
- Travel Agency
Traveluxe Official LLC
Ever After Studio