Questionnaire Game For Engaged Couples
Modern Wellness Counseling
Questionnaire Game for Engaged Couples
Have you and your fiancé asked each other these questions?
If you are like many couples, you most likely have asked each other many questions at the beginning of your relationship when you were getting to know each other! I mean, that is how you get to know your partner and deepen your connection!
However, some couples may stop to ask each other some of these questions because they feel they know their partner very well.
But research shows that when couples continue to be curious about their partner and continue to work towards getting to know them on a deeper level, they are more likely to have a satisfying relationship. Simply because couples like this, are often turning towards each other and growing together.
I have recently put together a fun resource for engaged couples with over 100 questions that couples can ask each other to deepen their connection. This resource is a free bonus to the Premarital Online Class – Diamond Package.
I have pulled a few questions and put them in this interactive video for you and your fiancé to complete together!
How do we go through the video?
- Grab a pen and paper
- Aim to bullet point your first thoughts that come to mind as the questions come up
– At the end of the video, and after you have written down your responses to all of the questions, you will then share with your partner.
- Feel free to pause the video if you need more time to brainstorm your responses
Now click play and have fun!
Now that you have completed the video and have your responses, now it’s time to share with your partner.
Be sure to keep these points in mind when sharing:
- Be mindful of any differences between the two of you.
- This is a time to learn something new about your partner or have a conversation that you have not had in a while.
- It’ is not a time to convince or to prove someone wrong.
- Have fun and remember to have an open and curious mind.
If you have stumbled over some of the questions and are wondering how you would get through over 100 of them, don’t worry! Once you have full access to the questionnaire and all the modules, you will have a guide with tips on which modules will help you get through some of those roadblocks.
Priscilla specializes in working with engaged couples by providing them with the strategic tools so that they can navigate every chapter of their lives together. Engaged couples can learn these relationship tools by completing a premarital online courseor scheduling in person sessions.