MY DASHBOARD | Last Login: n.a.
Add My Wedding Wire Reviews Widget
Copy and paste the code into the box below
If you have reviews from a different source, give us a call for additional instructions.
Something went wrong...
THE WEDDING WIRE WIDGET FEATURES
- It includes snippets of your most recent, top 3 reviews
- It displays your total number of reviews and your overall score
- It links back to the reviews tab on your WeddingWire storefont
Get Your WeddingWire Custom HTML Code
Follow the steps below to get your code, then paste it in the box above
Log into your WeddingWire account
- Click the ‘Reviews’ tab from the top toolbar
- Select ‘Reviews Widget’ from the left menu
- Add your reviews to your website
- The left side of the page shows your widget preview
- The right side of the page shows your widget options and code
- First, Select a color scheme in (the widget to the left will show you a preview)
- The Teal color choice will closely match SAW’s color scheme
- The HTML Code will be automatically generated for you
- Second, in the Copy the HTML Code box, click within the text area, ‘select all’ then copy the ‘my reviews widget’ HTML code. Be sure to capture everything including the start <script and the very end </script> text.
- Then paste the code into the box at the top of this page