While most couples are stuck dreaming about how their wedding photos turned out for months after their big day, Tammy Blalock’s couples get a sneak peek on the day of! Tammy, owner of Ata-Girl Photography, offers something unique and very special to all of the couples she photographs weddings for—she prints a handful of images from the wedding day for the couple to take home the very night of their wedding. “I deliver this in a pre-ordered image box from my Italian lab, which holds slip-in mats that I can seal up on the night of the wedding,” said Tammy. “I deliver their finished gallery within 10 days of their wedding and I strive to deliver their Italian, handcrafted album within 90 days of their wedding.”
Same Day - Prints
Written by: Jordan Benton
On top of this incredible keepsake incentive, when you book Tammy as your wedding photographer, she also offers the following:
- A same-day slideshow that plays on a loop during the reception.
- A wedding gift at the event.
- A custom-designed Snapchat Geofilter for the wedding.
- Storage of her clients’ digital files on the Cloud for 10 years.
- She gives her clients their album art in case there is ever a need to reproduce their wedding album due to damage of any sort, not on Tammy’s part. Tammy’s lab also retains the art should there ever be a need to make another album. Tammy said this is the only album in the world that offers this service.
- Tammy’s albums and wall art are printed in Italy in 2400 dpi, in the AdobeRGB color gamut in high definition with archival-quality inks and cotton rag papers completely free of OBAs (optical brightening agents). These products are actual heirloom quality products with an image permanence rating of 300-plus years. Tammy said there are less than 200 photographers in the state of Texas who use this lab and Tammy only knows of eight in San Antonio who do so, six of whom are wedding photographers.
- Tammy sends out structured e-mails for helping her couples plan their wedding, making sure nothing is overlooked. A happy bride is better photographed!
- Tammy includes the digitals, an Italian handcrafted album, parent albums, second shooter and an assistant in every collection.
- Tammy never books more than 20 weddings per year, two per month or one per weekend.
- Tammy even wrote a book titled “Panoramic Wedding Planning Guide” to educate brides on how their decisions and simple choices can help make their wedding photographer better.
There is no doubt that Tammy’s services are unique and that she will not hesitate to wow her couples with wonderful memories, both printed and not, on their wedding day!
Click Below For More Info On Our Featured Vendors
Suggested Blog Posts For You